Gostwyck Chapel, N.S.W Australia
The popular Church known as All Saints Anglican Church or Gostwyck Chapel was built in 1921 in memory of Major Clive Collingwood Dangar who lost his life during the first war. The main feature of stone wall surrounding the chapel was put in place to protect the church from flood waters from the nearby waterway. The eye catching tree lined lane of Elms is also an amazing sight to see. The locaton is a favourite for photographers and tourists alike due to the seasonal colour changes of the trees.